Dr. Thomas J Halloin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Halloin?

I was new to the area, and I had Dr. Halloin recommended by several sources. I had a wonderful OB/GYN in the previous city where I lived, so the bar was high, but Dr. Halloin certainly met and exceeded that bar. He's kind, patient, takes time, and he ensures I understand what he's said. I'm thankful to have found him.

Awesome Doctor!!

I went to Dr. Halloin and was amazed at his competency and his caring manner. He is knowledgeable, takes his time and really listens. He answers all questions with patience. His manner put me right at ease. I highly reccommend Dr. Halloin.

Glad I saw him....

My story starts with not being able to get pregnant. Since I was still within the "normal" year time frame, no one thought anything was wrong with me, even though I knew something was not right, because I come from the most fertile family on earth. Then I started having bleeding between periods, pain, heavy periods, and erratic periods. My family Dr. ordered an ulstrasound, where a cyst was found on my left ovary. My family Dr. sent me to see Dr. Ann Tousignant in Shawano (since that's where I live). What a waste of time. She didn't even examine me. She didn't do an ultrasound. She did nothing but tell me she was going to make me wait three months to see if the cyst went away by itself, and then started verbally spewing about putting me on fertility meds. By this time, I was passing golf ball sized clots during my period, so I was not waiting 3 more months, and I wasn't sure I needed fertility meds. I got a second opinion from Dr. Thomas Halloin in Green Bay, who did an ultrasound and an exam and said this *COULD NOT* wait 3 months. He did a laparoscopy where he found numerous cysts on my ovaries and fallopian tubes (which was squeezing both shut) and my left fallopian tube was actually bent under the weight of the cyst on it. I was having pain and heavy bleeding due to these cysts, so I will forever be confused why Dr. Tousignant took such a relaxed approach to all of this. I'm glad I saw Dr. Halloin in Green Bay. He was awesome. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Halloin is Exceptional

I've seen Dr. Halloin for 4 years, he delivered one of our children by C section and did a great job. He has the best bed side manner you will ever see. He is genuine in his concern for his patients.

Very nice man

My wife and i just had our first baby. Dr Halloin was our doctor and he was a prince. I would definetly recommend him to anyone i know who is pregnant and looking for a doctor.

Dr. Halloin called me twice with results of some testing that I had. He called me personally to go over the test results and also to discuss the next steps.