Dr. Thomas E Hawkey Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Thomas E Hawkey?

Great Doctor

He saved my father's life he sent him immediately for colonoscopy, if not he could have died of colon cancer. My hand went numb, then leg, he immediate ordered MRI, said signs of MS. Office couldn't get appointment with neurologist, he and office did not hesitate to call around and find me one immediately. Got spinal tap , sent fluid to mayo clinic, was diagnosed with MS. Reguardless of person life, we all make mistake, those without sin, cast the first stone. He is a great doctor. Thank you Doctor for being a Great Doctor

He is a wonderful doctor.

Long time patient

I have been a patient since 1992. I have received great care from dr Hawkey what I like is if you have an appt. you don't wait for hours. I get test results right away , follow up visit are given if needed. His bed side manners is to be frank and honest about your health.

OK

I would think twice. No bedside manner, he got better before I left him for another primary doctor, I will give him that. But he is ... sporatic. STILL waiting on my chart. Almost 2 years later .. and it isn't because I owe him money, I have no balance there.

Fast but haste makes waste

Have seen him a number of times. He is fast but I am not given the opportunity to state all my concerns. He also does not remember previous visits. He has in addition contradicted himself when reviewing the same information twice. Test results are usually not given out. I must ask for them and may have to wait months to hear about them.

He is very short. Not forthcomming. When I ask questions concerning my issues he is very unconcerned. I feel as if he does not care about me.