Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas W Hecht has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I have been under the care of Dr. Hecht for nearly 3 years. I was in an accident that left me a paraplegic, and Dr. Hecht and his staff worked hard to rehabilitate my body, so I could return home and get on with my life. I continue to see Dr. Hecht for checkups. He is the kind of guy who looks you in the eye, listens intently to your concerns, and if he doesnt have an answer, he will research the issue after the appointment and get back to you with an answer as quick as he can. It is so rare to find a Dr. that really cares anymore, and works hard to get you back to good health. Dr. Hecht was there for me and I believe he would be for anyone; I highly recommend this Dr.
Dr. Hecht is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Thomas W Hecht accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Sound Surgery Center, 410 Providence Ln NE, Olympia, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas W Hecht in this video.
Dr. Thomas W Hecht is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Olympia, WA.