Dr. Thomas Heggen Is this you?

4.8

Posted on October 26th, 2015

exceptional people who work well together!

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

he is a wonderful Dr. he delivered both my children had a great bed side manner was a n absolute wonderful doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Heggen for 14 years. He is just wonderful. I wouldn't go to anyone else. If there is a problem he will call himself and talk to you. My insurance doesn't cover anymore with Dr. Heggen but I'm am willing to pay out of my pocket just to have him as a doctor.

Posted on March 17th, 2017