Dr. Thomas Helton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Helton?

Dr. Helton

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Is the number one doctor.i've been seeing him for 17 years wouldn't go anywhere else

DR.?

Posted on September 12th, 2011

What doctor I went in for haven chest pain you would think you would see the doctor...but no I saw an nurse. I have gone there about a 6 times and never seen the doctor. Now when Dr.Polk ran it I always seen him. I guess it is time to go find a new doctor.Oh his staff is rude!!

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience. If any patient is unhappy with their provider in the office they can always schedule with me for their next appointment. Our office does not prevent any patient from seeing from the Physician or any other provider. Also, we have made changes with our staff, and our patients have made many positive comments about our recent additions to the team.

Changed doctors due to office staff

Posted on August 25th, 2011

Never experienced a greater lack of professionalism and courtesy within the healthcare industry than when we were (longtime) patients there up to 8 months ago. Dr. Helton himself is very decent, considerate and helpful. It is the go-go-pace, revolving door of pharma reps, and worst of all, office staff lack of help that turned us off and sent us running to a strange new doctor.

The Real Thing!

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Dr Helton is my Family physician seeing everyone in my family from my 4 year old grand-daughter to my 84 year old Mother. He's on top of it! He always takes time to explain everthing and just that little pat on the back he gives you is so comforting. In addition to the great care you get from Dr Helton, his entire staff is always smiling and ready to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have. Hooray for the those folks that are still in medicine because they want to make a difference!

Family Doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2010

Excellent diabetic doctor. Excellant family Practitioner. Will take time with you, and listen to you.

great doctor ,awful staff rude nasty arogent

Posted on February 8th, 2010

ive been a patient for many years and the front end staff are complete morons they want to treat everyone as if they are retarded, i and other patients who are friends who for the same reason no longer see dr.helton, he no longer is the dr. he once was as he has over 10,000.patients and the loss of one patient won't affect him quote!sorry to see my dr change he used to be great and still could be if he listented to the patients instead of the mentally handicapped he hires!

Doctor's Response

I believe we have made major improvements with our staff since these comments were posted. I am sorry this patient left the practice. However, I feel like myself and my staff treat our patients with care and compassion and I know that has not changed in my 12 years in medical practice.

physician

Posted on November 10th, 2008

Dr Helton has been my family doctor for 4 years. His bedside manner is superb, and he is a very caring and concerned doctor and as far as I am concerned, goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Posted on November 20th, 2017