- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hennebry?
Posted on January 1st, 2017
Posted on October 31st, 2015
This is the kindest and most passionate doctor you will ever have. His knowledge of the heat is uncerpassed by most doctors.
Posted on September 20th, 2015
Took excellent care of my mother
Posted on August 24th, 2013
Dr Hennebry is absolutely amazing! He recently took care of my mother. My mother is a retired RN so there is not much medically that slips by her and she put him through the test. Yup he did actually read her medical chart, the book size it was. He even remembered such tiny details it was astonishing! This man must have a photographic memory. He has the best bed side manner and was so nice about explaining everything and making sure we understood exactly what was going on. Dr. Hennebry is truly amazing and one of kind. He saves lives and treats his patients with such care. I to heard working for him is also a joy. Love his sense of humor. Other doctors would do well to learn and model their behavior after him. We are so thankful to have him here in Oklahoma!
Posted on May 29th, 2013
Dr. Hennebry is not only a wonderful practitioner, but also a very kind , caring man. He explains things well, and takes time to listen to his patients.
We Like this Dr!
Posted on July 30th, 2012
My wife had an abnormal reading on a CT scan, so we went to see Dr Hennebre upon a recommendation from a friend. We were very impressed with this man. He is very knowledgeable. He spent time with us, and gave us plenty of opportunity to ask questions. His bedside manner is great. He cares about his patients and is active in getting things done for them. He is probably the best cardiologist we have ever been associated with. And the accent is pretty cool, too. :o)
Excellent, caring Doctor
Posted on July 11th, 2012
WOW! AND AWESOME!
Posted on February 24th, 2011
I HAD THE HONOR OF MEETING DR HENNEBRY WHEN I WAS TAKEN TO THE ER OF OU HOSPITAL AND I PRAISE GOD THAT HE WAS ON DUTY IN THE CATH LAB THAT NIGHT, OTHER DOCTORS SAID I WOULD LOSE MY FOOT DUE TO THE BLOOD CLOTS IN MY RIGHT LEG AND FOOT HAD ALREADY GONE NUMB AND COLD. HOWEVER, DR H STEPPED IN AND SAID NO SHE ISNT, AND THAT NIGHT AND OVER A PERIOD OF 3 TRIPS IN THE CATH LAB AND ICU HE SAVED MY FOOT. I THANK HIM SO MUCH FOR ALLOWING GOD TO USE HIM IN SAVING MY FOOT! I'M IN TOTAL AWE!
Posted on October 26th, 2010
- Most doctors seem rushed and can not spend much time with their patients. Dr H never makes me feel like he is in a hurry or uninterested.- I only see him on an annual basis and he always remembers details of my previous visit. Not only the medical details, but the conversational details as well.- I spoke with some of the staff members regarding his style and they all confirmed that he always treats them in the same manner that he treats his patients.
Posted on July 6th, 2017
Posted on June 9th, 2017
Posted on February 27th, 2017
Dr. Thomas Hennebry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides