Dr. Thomas Hilgers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hilgers?

A true Gift from God

Posted on November 29th, 2012

I can not praise Dr. Hilgers and his staff enough for the care and consideration they gave me and my husband. Its been 10 years since we were in Omaha for our firs visit with him. He was the first Dr. after about 4 that I saw locally (VA) that had the answers I needed and helped me to get well so that I could conceive naturally. He found more health problems and provided solutions then any Dr. I had been too. He and his staff were very caring and genuine about the work they do. Thankfully after a little over a year of being his patient my husband and I were blessed with a beautiful daughter who is now 8 and a real miracle from God. I can not thank him enough for all that he had done for me and so many woman dealing with infertility and woman's health issues.

Scalpel Happy

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Dr. Hilgers has one consistent opinion: that all patients have problems that only can be addressed through surgery, and more surgery...And, though you may have surgery, don't expect that anything else will be done other than "looking around" so that more surgery can be performed later. If you are unwilling to go through more surgery, don't expect that non-surgical options offered earlier will still be available. He is nothing more than a cultish vivisectionist.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on November 26th, 2010

If we hadn't visited Dr Hilgers 16 years ago, we wouldn't have our beautiful 14-year-old daughter today. God Bless Dr Hlgers!

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Dr. Hilgers is a caring, compassionate doctor that finds the causes of infertility and treats them rather than ignoring them!

The best OB ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH

Posted on July 13th, 2010

I love Dr. Hilgers- I recommend him to all my friends who have suffered through IF.

Most Pro-Life Doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Hilgers for several years, and he has done more for my family than any other OB/GYN. He tries harder than any doctor I know to save a baby and prevent pre-term delivery, and his success rate is much higher than the national average. I have several friends from around the U.S. that would also call him a 'hero.'

Excellent doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2010

Dr. Hilgers is wonderful--he and his staff are caring, helpful and friendly, and he himself is very knowledgeable. He provided many other options for me when my last doctor told me I was out of luck and would probably never have a baby without IVF. My only regret is the time I wasted with my last doctor--I wish I had gone to Dr. Hilgers right away!! I cannot stress enough what a great doctor he is, and how much hope he has given my husband and me.

Posted on May 16th, 2016