Dr. Thomas M Hillis Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Hillis Jr?

Beware

The clerical staff, technicians and nurses were very friendly and competent in administering a precautionary IV and CT for my first surprise attack of Vertigo when I was admitted to the Rogers NW Arkansas Mercy and charged $3143 for their services and overhead. Dr Hillis came in to discharge me and billed me $716.00 for a non-contact two minute definition of Vertigo. The Mercy billing office cannot accept appeals since this rogue bills separately. I will be researching agencies he can be reported to for future patients.

Exceptional Character

After six years in the nursing field I have concluded that there is a special relationship between the level of care and the level of caring. Sadly I have often found myself shielding patients from dangerous mismanagement but over worked physicians determined to stretch their work day to exhaustion. I was apprehensive of the prospect of seeking out a family doctor upon returning to civilian life. I still feel both a little lucky and quite blessed to have stumbled on Dr Hillis. He has since moved on to Ft Smith and the community is lucky to have him.