Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas E Hinck
Dr. Thomas E Hinck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Croix Falls, WI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas E Hinck has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas E Hinck has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Thomas E Hinck has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Thomas E Hinck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 2 of 2
Understanding that the ER is busy, but his respect towards patients and friends of the patient when trying to answer questions was rude! Bedside manner was as if the patient is a burden. The questions were not to be rude, they were to figure out the next exact steps and medical possibilities as the ER visit did not provide any answers. He basically shut the door in our face. When people are sick, they are worried or scared, along with those overseeing them, so more respect towards that would have been much appreciated.
35 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Broadlawns Medical Center
Dr. Thomas E Hinck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsSt Croix Regional Medical Center, 235 E State St, Saint Croix Falls, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas E Hinck, MD - Family Medicine in Saint Croix Falls, WI, in this video.
Dr. Thomas E Hinck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Croix Falls, WI.