The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Thomas Hirota
Dr Thomas Hirota, DO is a Doctor primarily located in University Place, WA, with other offices in Puyallup, WA and Gig Harbor, WA (and 3 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr Hirota is affiliated with Tacoma General Hospital and Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital.
Dr Thomas Hirota has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I received a mole excision minor surgery from Dr. Hirota 3 months ago. The surgery went well but when I removed the bandage I was horrified by the quality of the work. I had major bruising and swelling with the sloppiest suturing I have ever seen! I have a huge scar left behind to remind me of the cheap work he did. I did not realize how bad it was until my father had the same type of surgery done by another doctor and looked better on day 1 than mine did 3 months out. He recently had his sutures removed and you can barley tell they made a cut! I am highly dissapointed with my results, especially from a cosmetic center. I would not recommend this doctor for mole excisions if you are looking for quality results.
Dr Hirota is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tacoma General Hospital
Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
19 Years Experience
University of North Texas
Graduated in 1994
Dr Thomas Hirota accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr Thomas Hirota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.