Dr Thomas Hirota Is this you?

dissapointed

Posted on September 8th, 2013

I received a mole excision minor surgery from Dr. Hirota 3 months ago. The surgery went well but when I removed the bandage I was horrified by the quality of the work. I had major bruising and swelling with the sloppiest suturing I have ever seen! I have a huge scar left behind to remind me of the cheap work he did. I did not realize how bad it was until my father had the same type of surgery done by another doctor and looked better on day 1 than mine did 3 months out. He recently had his sutures removed and you can barley tell they made a cut! I am highly dissapointed with my results, especially from a cosmetic center. I would not recommend this doctor for mole excisions if you are looking for quality results.

I was very happy to see again Dr. Hirota.

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Thank you, Dr. Hirota, for all your professional expertise and kindness

Posted on October 21st, 2015