Dr. Thomas T Hoang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas T Hoang?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

A Godsend.

Kind and compassionate. We are so fortunate to have found Dr. Hoang. We felt very comfortable with him and he answered all questions. Everyone in the hospital and on his staff couldn't say enough good things about him and we agree!

He was heaven sent! His education experience and his professionalism says so much. He was very straight forward regarding the care of my husband. He is very thorough and make sure you understand all before you leave his office.

This Dr. is Awesome! He has been a blessing to me and my husband. When I met him he was very direct with me, he never "sugar coated". His knowledge and his professionalism is beyond measures. I could not have asked for a better Dr. for my husband.

Naval aviator

Dr Hoang is an outstanding physician, surgeon and human being. Prior to scheduling lung surgery, Dr. Hoang spent 90 minutes with me discussing how it's done, what to expect and follow-up visits. I am cancer-free so far and due in no small part to Dr Hoang!

Amazing Doctor and Great Human Being!!

He is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life. I had a Thymic Cyst removed by him with minimal invasive and he had done a great job. I would highly highly recommend to anyone who needs Cardio Thoracic Surgeon. Moreover, he is a great human being with lot of respect and care.

Dr. Thomas T Hoang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.