Dr. Thomas Horn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Horn?

Satisfied patient

Posted on November 25th, 2016

Dr. Horn and his team are amazing! They took the time to answer all my questions in detail. My surgery results are better than I could have ever imagine. If I had to do it again (I hope I never have to) I would definitely choose Dr. Horn again.

Posted on May 24th, 2016

One of the most caring and able physicians I have ever known. He will treat you like family.

An excellent Doctor and team!

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Horn and his staff. I have been extremely pleased with everything...from cancer excision to cosmetic procedures. Dr. Horn , his medical and administrative team are always easily accessible and caring to deal with. I have recommended them to everyone I know!

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Dr. Horn is a kind, caring and compassionate man. He is also a wonderful Dr. who goes above and beyond.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr Horn was the most compassionate physician I have had the please of being treated by. His bedside manner is wonderful and its apparent that he actually cares for his patients and their well being. I would recommend him highly to anyone!!

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Doctors do not come better than Dr. Horn. He is the one doctor that other doctors call when they have problems. As a physician and a patient of Dr. Horns I would not trust my life to anyone else.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Dr. Horn is a highly skilled surgeon. He is also very kind and truly cares.

horrible

Posted on August 18th, 2014

unethical to say the least!

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Dr. Horn is the most dedicated and Doctor that I have ever met. He has seen me through my darkest days and never gives up. He is not only an amazing Dr. but a kind and extremely dedicated man.

Dr. Thomas Horn

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Amazing doctor! Dr Horn became my doctor when I learned I had breast cancer. He is the best all around, doctor as well as friend. I thank God every day just for the chance of having to meet him. He is what is getting me through the tough times. We have become friends over the past several months and I will be eternally grateful for that. Everyone should have the chance to meet this incredible doctor,

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on February 5th, 2014

I truly enjoyed my experience with Dr. Horn and his staff. I had a 'mommy' makeover and I am very happy with the results...I have a waist again! The office is very professional, clean, and sophisticated. The staff is very friendly. At some plastic surgery offices the staff can be pretentious and even intimidating, but at GA plastic surgery they were always smiling and made me feel welcome. Dr. Horn is kind, honest, and attune to my needs. I really appreciate his willingness to listen to me and to make sure that I was comfortable. His nurse staff is exceptional. They were sweet and personable and I always feel like they knew me and cared about my needs, even though I know I am just 1 of a 1,000 patients. I never felt rushed or ignored and I never felt like I was taken advantage of. Overall it was a pleasant experience and I will definitely return to Dr. Horn for any of my surgery needs in the future.

Dr. Thomas Horn

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Dr. Horn is a remarkable man. He goes the extra mile in all that he does. I would not have survived the last 5 years without this highly skilled, amazing Dr. Dr. Horn and his staff are AMAZING.