Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas M Hubbard
Dr. Thomas M Hubbard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, VA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hubbard is affiliated with Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest, Bon Secours St Marys Hospital and Memorial Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas M Hubbard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas M Hubbard has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Thomas M Hubbard has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Hubbard may be a great physician, but he just wasn't a good fit for us. Instead of trying to defuse my confused and agitated elderly mother, he was very rude and confrontational making her worse. He just didn't have the patience or interest we needed. It took me over two years to convince my mother to see a physician who was physically closer to our home. When I heard of Hubbard and discussed his personality with the apt. scheduler, I was very relieved that it sounded like I found someone who would actually care about my mother. Was I ever wrong! Huge mistake. Now I'm back to square one again. All it would have taken was a little patience and kindness and she would have not been so on the defensive with him. Thanks Hubbard.
Dr hubbard was my grandmas and my mothers dr, he now cares for me and my children. My children come see him regularly, and he is great with the girls. I barley come for myself and when i actually make an appt I feel like he rushes me a little. I also find he will give me and the girls a prescription averytime we come no matter what the reason.
Dr. Hubbard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Thomas M Hubbard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAshland Medical Center, 100 Medical Dr, Ashland, VA
Dr. Thomas M Hubbard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, VA.