Dr. Thomas M Hubbard Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Hubbard?

completely uninformative

well he didn't say much knew nothing of a rash i developed, knew nothing of me and wasn't interested , maybe he should go back to being a dentist, because his demeanor wasnt very impressive and so find a good decent caring dr else where i know i am

Dr. Hubbard may be a great physician, but he just wasn't a good fit for us. Instead of trying to defuse my confused and agitated elderly mother, he was very rude and confrontational making her worse. He just didn't have the patience or interest we needed. It took me over two years to convince my mother to see a physician who was physically closer to our home. When I heard of Hubbard and discussed his personality with the apt. scheduler, I was very relieved that it sounded like I found someone who would actually care about my mother. Was I ever wrong! Huge mistake. Now I'm back to square one again. All it would have taken was a little patience and kindness and she would have not been so on the defensive with him. Thanks Hubbard.

Dr hubbard was my grandmas and my mothers dr, he now cares for me and my children. My children come see him regularly, and he is great with the girls. I barley come for myself and when i actually make an appt I feel like he rushes me a little. I also find he will give me and the girls a prescription averytime we come no matter what the reason.

He seems to rush patients through (after making them wait a long time in the waiting room). His nurse must have been told to never smile or have a sense of humor.

Dr. Thomas M Hubbard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, VA.