Dr. Thomas Huffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Huffer?

Horrible

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Had a horrible experience with this "doctor". I told him my son was teething at a month old and hie told me I didn't know what I was talking about because babies don't start teething until they are 4 months old. (Guess who had his 1st tooth at 3 months old???) Then I expressed my feelings on pacifiers and how I didn't like them or want my children to have them and he told me that was stupid and I should be giving him one. Excuse me?! I'm the mother and I believe that's my choice! THEN I took my second oldest to him because he was puking a lot and I didn't know what was going on but know something was wrong. He told me to ignore it!!! If I didn't pay attention to it he would stop puking. The "dr" claimed it was just for attention because of the new baby. He wouldn't even listen to me about what was going on. I left that day and NEVER went back and NEVER will!!! The guy is an idiot!!! Do yourself a favor and go to someone else!!! And "doctor" if you are reading this it was acid reflux! Not for attention. I found a doctor for my kids who actually has a brain! Thank you for nothing!!!

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Had a very bad visit with this doctor. From the time he walked in the door he was rude and talked down to me. Just because im a young mother doesnt mean I dont know what im doing. I have THREE BOYS!!! He told me I was "over feeding" him. I let him eat till he is full. Also knowing Im against the use of a pacifier told me that i need to start giving him one. (I believe im the mother and that is my choice to make and i choose not to use one) Never going back to this Doctor.

questionable diagnosis

Posted on August 30th, 2010

my child is small for his age and dr. huffer stated in medical records that he was "failure to thrive". I was outraged. There is more than height and weight to set a diagnosis as failure to thrive. I asked him to review as this is now on my child's perm record- he agreed but nothing changed. Changed providers and very happy with change. would not recommend this provider.

Posted on July 16th, 2014