Dr. Thomas Huizenga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Huizenga?

Depressed

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Looked like a depressed puppy the entire time.

patient

Posted on February 8th, 2014

3 yrs of increasing right shoulder issues culminating in excruciating pain and heavy meds w/o relief. finally could tolerate no more and went to dr. h. surgery was yesterday -ergo, no caps/punctuation-post-op pain so much less than pre-op and everyone so kind to me. i am so pleased,cared for and fixed that i wanted to find way to speak up asap. will follow up w/added updates. not only a good doc but good man. very professional yet approachable

Young and thorough

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Dr. Huizenga followed up with my surgery and encouraged me to continue with the exercises given me before surgery. This has helped me very much. He spent time listening to my concerns.

Best ever

Posted on November 7th, 2011

Dr. Huizenga accurately diagnosed my problem before the MRI confirmed it. He offered non-evasive solutions rather than push surgery. He let me make the decision to go with surgery. His bedside manner was outstanding and he did an excellent job repairing a meniscus tear in my right knee. I highly recommend this doctor. I think those other two who commented probably don't take much responsibility for their healthcare and expect the doctor to be a miracle worker.

Excellent

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Dr. Huizenga is the 1st doctor who correctly identified a problem that no one else took the time to listen to me. I recommend him highly.

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

This doctor did not run tests to accurately diagnose my problem. After two months of constant knee pain, he finally ordered an MRI to discover I had a severe tear. Post surgical recovery has been poor. Four months after surgery, I've just made an appointment to see another doctor. He didn't really seem too concerned that I was having difficulty after the surgery.

Posted on July 10th, 2017