Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas E Hulse III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 15
Likely the most thorough physical exam I've ever had. And I get a physical every year. Have just joined the ranks of MediCare and this was my first visit with Dr. Hulce. This veteran M.D. is old school: profoundly knowledgeable, professional yet friendly and very thorough. He personally draws his patient's blood, then, of course sends it to the lab. How many times in the past 10 years have we been shuttled to a partnered provider for blood draws. Really rather impersonal. Not so with Dr. Hulce. Met him Monday for the exam and on Friday he called me with my lab results. All good...gotta work on the cholesterol. He phoned in a prescription to my pharmacy-of-choice. Great staff, too. Can't say enough. Thank you!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Thomas E Hulse III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBurien Medical Care, 15211 8th Ave S, Burien, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas E Hulse III in this video.
Dr. Thomas E Hulse III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burien, WA.