Dr. Thomas I Dashiell Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Thomas I Dashiell Jr?

Phenomenal Visit

Dr. Dashiell was nothing but courteous and professional. He made me feel very comfortable and as though I was in very capable hands...Would without hesitation refer any of my friends to him.

Worst Doctor ive had in 60+ years

How a doctor can see a patient unable to walk, unable to stay awake, unable to evacuate, with diminished cognitive ability and say there is nothing wrong with them, and chastise the person who brought them to the hospital for doing it, is beyond my comprehension! Add to that a history like my mother's and I believe that doctor is guilty of malpractice! He should not be practicing, every time he does, he is possibly putting someones life in danger! At the very least, this doctor needs a hearing aid since he heard nothing I said, he needed glasses because he was too blind to see anything wrong for himself, and needs etiquette classes because he has no bedside manners!