Dr. Thomas Jones Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Jones?

Satisified Patient

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I saw Dr. Thomas C. Jones several years ago due to abnormal labs. This was my second time being seen in this office. The front desk staff is very friendly and professional. The nurse provide me with information regarding my care and made suggestions to improve my quality of life. Dr. Jones is the greatest. He was very encouraging regarding my condition and I look forward to working with him with my plan of care. I highly recommend this practice.

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Jones did not have a good "bedside" manner and showed no compassion during the trial of battling cancer. He did not ask or seek out my well-being or keep up to date on important issues, such as weight loss, blood counts, and so forth. I would not recommend him to anyone who is seeking an oncologist.

Posted on June 10th, 2016