Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas Idzorek has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I saw Dr. Idzorek fro several years and was misdiagnosed. He had a lot of control issues which he had difficulty managing. I was one of four patients who found him to be emotionally abusive. I went on to recieve very competent care but reret that I did not report his actions to the state board. Doctors need to accept patients were they find them and he seems to have difficulty with this concept.He will tell you he is a blank slate but he mixes therapies by adding in his own personal feelings in my case those were always confusing. He will not keep you waiting and you or leat I could always get an appointment but as far as trust and caring go he doesnt meet any stand ard of care that I am aware of. I would not recomend him.
44 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Thomas Idzorek accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions10752 N 89th Pl, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Thomas Idzorek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.