Dr. Thomas Idzorek Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Idzorek?

Review

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Ratings overall are fair, however, with time if you do not agree with the Dr's opinion he will dismiss you as his patient, which is disgusting and une ...

Dr. heal thyself

Posted on October 17th, 2010

I saw Dr. Idzorek fro several years and was misdiagnosed. He had a lot of control issues which he had difficulty managing. I was one of four patients who found him to be emotionally abusive. I went on to recieve very competent care but reret that I did not report his actions to the state board. Doctors need to accept patients were they find them and he seems to have difficulty with this concept.He will tell you he is a blank slate but he mixes therapies by adding in his own personal feelings in my case those were always confusing. He will not keep you waiting and you or leat I could always get an appointment but as far as trust and caring go he doesnt meet any stand ard of care that I am aware of. I would not recomend him.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017