Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas E Inman Jr
Dr. Thomas E Inman Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Goodyear, AZ, with other offices in Surprise, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 1 other location). His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Inman is affiliated with Banner Del E Webb Medical Center. Dr. Inman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas E Inman Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas E Inman Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Thomas E Inman Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He is all round great!
Wow...as a nurse I have a sense that I don't need a doctor. But after working with multiple specialists I decided it was time to have my care coordinated and Dr Inman was recommended! Best decision ever. He is personable, warm, friendly but because of my education I can somewhat judge hus medical abilities. And they were outstanding. His exam thorough and quick. He didn't order a bunch of unnecessary testing and his motto is " if it is working, let's stick with it". I can't tell you how pleased I was! Highly recommend him and I am a health care professional,
I do not like the fact that Dr. Inman will only see you for one condition per visit and charges per topic you want to discuss. This is ridiculous and a huge inconvenience. He is very rude and sarcastic in a "better than you" attitude and has a low sympathy level with his bedside manner. He has made me feel at each visit as if he would rather be sitting in his office sipping martinis. His MA is just as bad. I overheard her "prepping" Dr. Inman about my visit and condition in a "roll-your-eyes" sort of way. Needless to say, I will not be returning to this practice and would advise others to consider doing the same. This man needs to retire already and not deal with the public.
Dr. Inman has been a great Dr. from the very first visit. Not only do I see him but my 2 children. He is kind considerate and funny but takes everything you say seriously at every visit. Follow up visits are great, he keeps on top of things and makes sure that your following per dr directions & makes sure to let us know to call if we feel something may be an issue. I haven't found another general practioner as wonderful as him in nearly 12yrs. We will stay his patients even though we live 45min away now.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Inman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Thomas E Inman Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas E Inman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.