Dr. Thomas Inman Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Inman Jr?

Respectful and honest.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I have been following Dr. Inman around since I met him in 2008. As an RN I find his kind of medicine refreshing. He respects my opinions and I respect his . We don't always agree, but we work well together. I know he will give it to me straight, yet accepts my decisions.

He listens to his patients

Posted on March 1st, 2017

He is all round great!

excellent

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Wow...as a nurse I have a sense that I don't need a doctor. But after working with multiple specialists I decided it was time to have my care coordinated and Dr Inman was recommended! Best decision ever. He is personable, warm, friendly but because of my education I can somewhat judge hus medical abilities. And they were outstanding. His exam thorough and quick. He didn't order a bunch of unnecessary testing and his motto is " if it is working, let's stick with it". I can't tell you how pleased I was! Highly recommend him and I am a health care professional,

Not Recommended

Posted on June 17th, 2013

I do not like the fact that Dr. Inman will only see you for one condition per visit and charges per topic you want to discuss. This is ridiculous and a huge inconvenience. He is very rude and sarcastic in a "better than you" attitude and has a low sympathy level with his bedside manner. He has made me feel at each visit as if he would rather be sitting in his office sipping martinis. His MA is just as bad. I overheard her "prepping" Dr. Inman about my visit and condition in a "roll-your-eyes" sort of way. Needless to say, I will not be returning to this practice and would advise others to consider doing the same. This man needs to retire already and not deal with the public.

Great family dr.

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Dr. Inman has been a great Dr. from the very first visit. Not only do I see him but my 2 children. He is kind considerate and funny but takes everything you say seriously at every visit. Follow up visits are great, he keeps on top of things and makes sure that your following per dr directions & makes sure to let us know to call if we feel something may be an issue. I haven't found another general practioner as wonderful as him in nearly 12yrs. We will stay his patients even though we live 45min away now.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015