Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Allen MD, PHD
Dr. Thomas Allen, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Mary, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Melbourne, FL . He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital, Lucerne Medical Center and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Allen has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas Allen has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Thomas Allen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Lucerne Medical Center
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Florida Hospital Orlando
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
National Naval Medical Center
Dept. Of Navy: Navy Medicine Support Command
16 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Thomas Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas Allen's office for more information.
755 Rinehart Rd Lake Mary, FL : (407) 650-7715
1717 S Orange Ave Orlando, FL : (407) 650-7249
7000 Spyglass Ct Melbourne, FL : (407) 650-7715
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Mary, FL.