Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Coyle Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas J Coyle Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Thomas J Coyle Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Both my wife and I have been patients of Dr. Coyle. The entire experience was as pleasant as having surgery can be. From making the initial appointment to the follow up visit with Dr. Coyle, everybody was friendly, courteous, and anxious to help. Dr. Coyle was extremely friendly, took the time to explain everything to us, made sure we understood, and that we were at ease. I highly recommend him.
Said almost nothing. Circled around me like a predator . Treated me like I wasn't even there, almost like I was a vendor of some sort, bothering him. Asked no questions.....( and failed to have a dialogue of any kind)....Simply picked up a script pad....scribbled out I needed therapy for my condition, ' handed to me, and left the room, never to be seen again. This was the most off-putting experience I even had with a doctor.......who did nothing to guide me, or help me understand what I was up against.
35 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Thomas J Coyle Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGrand View Surgical Associates, 915 Lawn Ave Ste 203, Sellersville, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas J Coyle Jr in this video.
Dr. Thomas J Coyle Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sellersville, PA.