Dr. Thomas Coyle Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Coyle Jr?

Super Doctor and Surgeon

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Both my wife and I have been patients of Dr. Coyle. The entire experience was as pleasant as having surgery can be. From making the initial appointment to the follow up visit with Dr. Coyle, everybody was friendly, courteous, and anxious to help. Dr. Coyle was extremely friendly, took the time to explain everything to us, made sure we understood, and that we were at ease. I highly recommend him.

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Said almost nothing. Circled around me like a predator . Treated me like I wasn't even there, almost like I was a vendor of some sort, bothering him. Asked no questions.....( and failed to have a dialogue of any kind)....Simply picked up a script pad....scribbled out I needed therapy for my condition, ' handed to me, and left the room, never to be seen again. This was the most off-putting experience I even had with a doctor.......who did nothing to guide me, or help me understand what I was up against.

Posted on November 30th, 2016