Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Duncan
Dr. Thomas Duncan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Duncan is affiliated with Saint Joseph East, Mary Chiles Hospital and Saint Joseph Hospital. Dr. Duncan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Duncan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thomas Duncan has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Thomas Duncan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Duncan knows what he'oing, even if its not exactly what you want. He kept me and baby safe, and that's what matters. I didn't however like his nurse. She was cold hearted, and didn't seem to like her job very much. The secretary. Howeverwas amazing. The doctor made me feel comfortable in my environment and always did what was best. That makes a good doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Duncan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph East
Mary Chiles Hospital
Saint Joseph Hospital
Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Central Baptist Hospital
Berea Hospital Chi
ST Joseph Berea KY
Uk Healthcare Hospitals
St Joseph Berea Hospital
32 Years Experience
University of Kentucky
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1760 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Duncan in this video.
Dr. Thomas Duncan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.