The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas J Fogarty
Dr. Thomas J Fogarty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain View, CA. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas J Fogarty has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Myocardial Infarction
- Aortic Diseases
- Varicose Veins
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Vascular Malformations
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Diabetes Complications
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Prosthesis Failure
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Thomas J Fogarty accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThomas James Fogarty Md, 205 South Dr, Mountain View, CA
Dr. Thomas J Fogarty is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.