Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas J Green Jr
Dr. Thomas J Green Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas J Green Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose a blockage in your blood vessels, your doctor will refer you to an interventional radiologist. They can, if needed, perform an angioplasty to open up the blocked passage.
They’re also trained to perform needle biopsies, insert stents, treat varicose veins and obstructions of the urinary tract (possibly due to kidney stones) and can help with dangerous postpartum bleeding. They treat various types of fibroids and embolization, which is a clot, air bubble or other blockage in the bloodstream. While the types of imaging procedures they perform are more invasive than x-rays done to identify broken bones, pain levels and recovery time are usually minimal.
Dr. Thomas J Green Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
Dr. Thomas J Green Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 3
Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Green. He took the time to explain to me what to expect with my procedure and made me feel at ease. He was very compassionate and addressed all of my concerns before and after my procedure. Dr. Green was recommended to me by another satisfied patient and I'm very happy I took their advice.
21 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRadiology Associates, 1673 Mason Ave Ste 305, Daytona Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas J Green Jr, MD - Vascular and Interventional Radiology in Daytona Beach, FL, in this video.
Dr. Thomas J Green Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.