Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Thomas J Green
Thomas J Green is a Doctor primarily located in Mechanicsburg, PA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
A number of years ago, this man set my young son's severely broken femur (thigh bone) IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM, WITHOUT ANY ANESTHESIA OR PAIN MEDICATION, because, one of the nurses later told me, "He was ready to leave for a vacation and didn't have time to do surgery." When my son had terrible, ongoing pain, this man totally discounted my concerns, even though I am an RN. He was rude to me - thank God, because I immediately got another opinion, and that physician did immediate emergency surgery because the leg was not set correctly "and never would have healed." My son had a quarter-sized hole in his heel from pressure from an incorrectly-applied cast and ended up spending months in a body cast and then with total paralysis of his leg and foot. If God had not intervened and healed him, after many months of suffering, there would have been permanent damage. I would consider this man to be a coldhearted abuser.
Dr. Green has one of the best bedside manners I have ever experienced. He always has taken time to talk to me and his visit always has been very thorough. If others have experienced longer waits, maybe it is because he I had takes his time with his patients and doesn't rush them through, I incurred several injuries requiring the care of an orthopedic surgeon when I lived in Carlisle, and Dr. Green was the best out of the several I consulted, including some the ones I consulted in the Washington DC area where I previously had lived.
Thomas J Green accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2015 Technology Pkwy, Mechanicsburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Thomas J Green in this video.
Thomas J Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mechanicsburg, PA.