2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Thomas J Green?

GET A SECOND OPINION!!!

A number of years ago, this man set my young son's severely broken femur (thigh bone) IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM, WITHOUT ANY ANESTHESIA OR PAIN MEDICATION, because, one of the nurses later told me, "He was ready to leave for a vacation and didn't have time to do surgery." When my son had terrible, ongoing pain, this man totally discounted my concerns, even though I am an RN. He was rude to me - thank God, because I immediately got another opinion, and that physician did immediate emergency surgery because the leg was not set correctly "and never would have healed." My son had a quarter-sized hole in his heel from pressure from an incorrectly-applied cast and ended up spending months in a body cast and then with total paralysis of his leg and foot. If God had not intervened and healed him, after many months of suffering, there would have been permanent damage. I would consider this man to be a coldhearted abuser.

The best Orthopedic Surgeon I have ever consulted.

Dr. Green has one of the best bedside manners I have ever experienced. He always has taken time to talk to me and his visit always has been very thorough. If others have experienced longer waits, maybe it is because he I had takes his time with his patients and doesn't rush them through, I incurred several injuries requiring the care of an orthopedic surgeon when I lived in Carlisle, and Dr. Green was the best out of the several I consulted, including some the ones I consulted in the Washington DC area where I previously had lived.

emergency?

if your injury is serious i would suggest another DR.. this DR will down play your injury

Thomas J Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mechanicsburg, PA.