Dr. Thomas J Hopkins Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Hopkins?

amazing surgeon The Best 100 % success story

Dr. Hopkins saved me after a bad doctor botched my broken neck. Dr. Hopkins is amazing!

I would not recommend this doctor. His wait time is over an hour, he cancels appointments and one time I waited in his office for over an hour and he never showed up. He cancelled two of my post-op appointments. Even though he told me I would be pain free after surgery, I was in worse pain. All he knows is surgery. I believe he misdiagnosed a MRI and recommended a second surgery to relieve the pain. Another doctor withdrew fluid which eased all the discomfort. I would never go back to this doctor.

LESS THAN AVERAGE SERVICES

I was set up for an appointment with this Orthopedic by my attorney for serious back injuries as a result of a car accident . It is very unfortunate to say that this Dr. is very unprofessional. The waiting time is a NIGHTMARE. They made me wait for 2 hours I am guessing because as Dr. Hopkins stated, I am a LIEN patient. I called my attorney while I was in the patient room and the Doctor overheard my conversation. I told him I did not appreciate having to wait 2 hours and he basically told me "GET OUT OF MY OFFICE" and "GO SEE SOMEONE ELSE" he pretty much tossed my patient file some documents fell out. It is also very unfortunate that this Dr. who is in the Encino area would treat LIEN patients like this, as garbage, because he feels he may not gain anything out of the services if there is no settlement on the case which means he would not be paid for hi s services. Sadly however, he has anger issues. I hope if someone reads this, that if there is a need to see an Orthopedic, that they do not get referred here. Specially on a LIEN matter. This doctor does not deserve to be recommended. POOR AND UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE.

Excellent Physician, Explained Everything!

I’d been dealing with pain in my lower back for so long that I’d gotten used to living with it and just assumed that it would never go away. At 80 years old, I can say with absolute certainty that I have never had a physician get to the core of my health issue so quickly. Moreover, I’ve never had a doctor explain what was going on so succinctly (and believe me, I’ve seen a lot of doctors!) Dr. Hopkins also instructed me to request the generic version of my prescription medication. When I went to have it filled at the pharmacy, it cost only $7.00 out of my pocket. I’m thrilled to report that within 2 days of taking the prescription, the pain was gone. I feel terrific, and as a result I’m able to enjoy my Zumba classes at the YMCA all that much more. It’s rare to find a doctor who can get accurately diagnose the issue, provide recommendations for saving money on prescriptions, and explain in layman’s terms what is wrong in a single office visit. I am grateful for Dr. Hopkins' care, and incredibly impressed with his expertise.

This surgeon is a genius.

Screwed up my surgery