Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Kenney Sr MD
Dr. Thomas Kenney Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duxbury, MA, with other offices in Dorchester Center, MA and Braintree, MA . He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Kenney is affiliated with Quincy Medical Center, South Shore Hospital and Milton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Kenney Sr has 3 locations
Dr. Thomas Kenney Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Thomas Kenney Sr has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Thomas Kenney Sr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kenney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Quincy Medical Center
South Shore Hospital
Steward Carney Hospital
50 Years Experience
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Thomas Kenney Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas Kenney Sr's office for more information.
30 Tremont St Duxbury, MA : (781) 934-0927
2110 Dorchester Ave Dorchester Center, MA : (617) 296-9510
659 Washington St Braintree, MA : (617) 296-9510
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Kenney Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duxbury, MA.