Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Knox has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 118
As long as you follow the rules they are very polite and courteous. They really want to help you. If you NEED help then you will do as you are told. If you DONT follow the rules, you must not need help and can not complain when they stop treating you! They are VERY CLEAR about how it works! Dr. Knox will try procedures to lower your pain, but if not treats you with medication. The NP (Micheal) is awesome. He listens and takes great care of you. Angela is nice also. They just enforce the rules that you are told when you start treatment. The rules are there for a reason. I feel for the people who insist a mistake was made, but I have been treated here for over 3 years with ZERO mistakes , or rude behaviors. Take this for what it's worth. They did very well for me. I thank them for their time, knowledge and effort.
The office manager was the rudest did not have any respect for me or my time and it seemed like when I would go to the office it was a hostile work on via meant for the other workers went in for a procedure at one time and the equipment did not work correctly was not able to have the procedure and went back a second time for the procedure and again equipment issues so I ended up having it at the hospital in their equipment actually worked. His office was allowing nod staff to operate some of the equipment I have not ever seen that Anthony doctor or hospital I've ever been to
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Thomas J Knox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntegrative Pain Management, 7671 Tylers Place Blvd, West Chester, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas J Knox in this video.
Dr. Thomas J Knox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, OH.