Dr. Thomas Mccormack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mccormack?

New life with new hips

Posted on November 27th, 2017

From the time of my first visit until my first hip replacement and two months later my second hip replacement I couldn't have been more satisfied and happy with the professionalism and care I was given by Dr. McCormack and his Staff. I have been able to do things that I hadn't done in years. I would say that my life now after two years looks promising and capable of doing anything I would want to do in life. I promise you that you won't find a finer surgeon to take care of your needs.

My faithful doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I had a severe injury and Dr. McCormack has worked with me over the years to help me be the most independent I can. Most people don't realize the limitations I do have. He has been with me through multiple surgeries and lots of pain. He is the only person I recommend to others!

Great Doc, Surgeon, Human Being

Posted on June 30th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr MCCormack for 15+ years. He has done 3 surgeries for me and all three were 100% successful! He has a wonderful bedside manner and truly cares about your recovery, etc. Thank you Dr. MCCormack & Staff! I will continue to refer patients to you!

Best Doctor EVER

Posted on October 15th, 2013

If you choose Dr McCormack for your Orthopedic needs, you will not be disappointed. I have seen many Doctors in the past, but none compare to Dr. McCormack. He is skilled, caring, professional, and has the best bedside manner!

Excellent Dr!

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Dr McCormack is tops in his field, excellent care and excellent skills in surgery! I have had him do surgery on me and also know of 3 friends and a family member he has done surgery for. Could not speak highly enough of him or his knowledge and skills not to mention the excellent one on one time he takes with his patients. Very caring, very professional and excellent staff also! Once I had my surgery I went to rehab and they mentioned how good my procedure turned out, they asked who performed the surgery and I told them Dr McCormack, they said that he could work magic in the operating room and they have never heard anything negative on him!

Posted on November 9th, 2017