Dr. Thomas Mcdonald Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mcdonald?

My review

Posted on March 30th, 2015

I went the first time to my appointment, excited and anxious due to this being my first child and they tell me once I get there that I can Not be seen because my insurance covers me and not the baby. We'll it took me a good month to fix that and I had an appointment set up for today at 2:30pm and the lady calls me at 2:15pm saying that I can Not be seen because I haven't had a 30 min. consultation with the nurse that is on staff yet. Since they only have one nurse, they decided to call me 15 minutes prior to my appointment and let me know this. My fiancé had taken off work, and I am a full time student in a no miss program who left early for this appointment! Needless to say this has been my experience so far with being a maternity patient at the Woman's Health Specialist.

Great doctor

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Dr. McDonald is by far the best OB/GYN in Roanoke Rapids, NC. Yes, sometimes the wait time is a little long but thats only because he don't just walk in, look at the patient and walk out. He actually cares about the patient, talks to the patient and if you have ANY questions he is always open to answering them. I am so glad I went to his office when I was pregnant with my son. I will continue to go there :)

didnt care

Posted on December 10th, 2011

he didnt care about my time or problems he said since i didnt have insurance that I didnt care enough to get proper care I couldnt believe his rudeness and lack of compassion for my situation NEVER going back to him

Doesn't care about your time!

Posted on February 17th, 2011

I spent 3 hours waiting undressed in the exam room for him to show up. I asked nurses a couple times and they kept saying "he's coming," and "he's running a little bit behind." Then he made some joke about his being short and couldn't see the chart on the wall. I don't care how short he is! I'm a working woman who lost 1/2 day at work because of him!!! I'll never go back again!

Posted on September 20th, 2017