Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Mcguire has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
For all of you who have said Dr. McGuire is "incompetent" or " does not listen" have completely mistaken this man for the wrong doctor.. I have known Dr. McGuire for many years and during this time he has never let me down once. I think many of you don't have enough to do in your life and complain about a doctor who obviously is very well respected and tries his hardest to diagnosis your condition. Dr. McGuire's wife also died from Cancer. Dr. McGuire us a great doctor and I will continue to make appointments until I pass.
This doctor will not listen will not care will just be easy to prescribe medication that is harmful for my heart that is working right I have bad taquicardias only when I have bowel movements he said he never heard about such thing in his life and prescribed a medication that gets seriously involbede with my heart!!!! I will explain this doctor that the rerasons of my rapid heartbits when i have bowel movements have nothing to do with my heart is totally illogical!!! he is ireverent and not very professional prescribing medications to "aleviate" for no reason and not doing anything in order to find the cause
29 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Thomas J Mcguire accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentury Health, 1339 Phay Ave, Canon City, CO
Dr. Thomas J Mcguire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canon City, CO.