Dr. Thomas Mims Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mims Jr?

Greatest surgeon ever!

Posted on February 12th, 2017

Dr. Mims gave me my life back. He actually operated on me on Christmas Eve and for that reason I can enjoy mobility. He really put me back together again... And although I may never experience that completely pain free day being able to walk is worth a little pain and taking a few pills. I love you Dr. Mims.

Posted on June 7th, 2016

DR Mims is the ultimate doctor. He is so concerned about his patients, he has a strong faith. He saved my life by not depending on his decision alone. I thank God for him.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Very patient and caring!

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Exceptional surgeons like Dr. Mims are not supposed to have his bedside manner. Highly recommend him.

General Manager of RV Dealership

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I had two back surgeries performed by doctor Mims the first was in 2012 and a fusion in 2013 fusion L3-L5, He is the greatest guy you could ever meet he is very concerned about your recovery. Not all back surgeries are a complete success story. I would recommend Dr. Mims to everyone who is having back issues. I am still seeing him and slowly but surly I am getting better. Love his staff as well as doctor Mims.

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Thomas Mims is a great caring doctor! Shows concern and compassion for his patients. He performed neck and back surgery on me, and my recovery was GREAT!

Very pleased

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I was referred to Dr.Mims by a friend ,the entire process was very sweet;he made appts. for me to get necessary test .His office treated me as if I was a family member,very caring and genuine.had my surgery and he was with me from the beginning to end.Visited me in rehab frequently;because I wasn't able to go straight home .When I went home .......He came and VISITED ME AT HOME,true story.Very very nice man,who cares that much this day and age;?I really appreciate the Dr,he was always able to make me feel better;I had a lot of pain,and he just stuck with me I can only wish that I could let someone know in this Dr.hands you are with the right one....truly he is a beautiful soul and so is his employees.Very grateful for all that they have done for me....Rating him would definitely be a "10",Many doctors should learn from him,really!

Posted on October 6th, 2013

I am so glad to have Dr. Mims for my doctor.

Posted on November 26th, 2012

Dr, Mimms was the surgeon who performed emergency surgery on my dad who had 2 tennis ball sized hematomas on the brain. His bedside manner was great,he explained everything throughout, and really overall is a superior Surgeon.

2 Surgeries With Dr. Mims - 1990 and 2012

Posted on October 10th, 2012

I don't believe there is a better Surgeon in Houston. Had a Fusion in 1990, C5C6, and a Surgery on L5 recently. He is the best - as is the Orthopedic and Spine Center. Professional people that care. Dr. Mims has made my life better. Trusting your Surgeon is a huge part of arriving for a surgery. That is the one thing that never concerned me - He is the Best at what he does. He will be missed if he decides to retire. Thank you - Dr. Mims, and Staff.

Laura Malone

Posted on April 9th, 2012

I first went to Dr. Mimms in 1993. He was the kindest Dr. that I had and have met in my life. He help me start a new life and his whole staff. Thank's with all of my heart.

Lower Back Surgery

Posted on March 25th, 2012

I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Mims. His expertise eased my pains. After 3 weeks, my back has been back to normal. No pain, no issues, no regrets. I recommend him to you with no reservations.