Dr. Thomas J Oconnor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Oconnor?

Great doctor

Excellent diagnostician. Friendly manner.

I am so thankful for Dr. O'Connor. First went to him for an emergency visit and I also found him a little rushed and unfriendly, but in all the visits since then he has been wonderful. We all have bad days. I've had two eye surgeries with him and I am so grateful for his expertise.

I saw Dr. O'connor for a routine checkup with a few additional questions. I felt that he did not answer my questions, nor was I treated very respectfully. He seemed rushed and was very condescending towards me. He was terse and really seemed as if he couldn't care less about me as a patient.

Diagnosis of wet macular degeneration

I have gone to Lansdale Ophthalmic Associates for quite a few years for my routine eye exam. Having noticed a problem with the vision in my right eye, I requested an emergency appt. Dr. Thomas O'Connor was my specialist & after the preliminary exam he noticed there was a problem. He ordered a retinal eye scan which showed the very early stages of wet macualar degeneration. He then had his staff set up an appt. with Mid Atlantic Retina which is affiliated with Will's Eye hospital in Lansdale. I was seen the same afternoon. I want to thank Dr.O'Connor for being so thorough, professional and expediting the tests needed. Regarding another reviewers perception that he was rude & uncaring, I have found just the opposite to be true. This is why I have a certain loyalty to the practice & staff, not only for myself but for my wife also.

Thorough examination and explanation of diagnosis. Caring. I have recommended him to others.

Dr. Thomas J Oconnor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansdale, PA.