Dr. Thomas J Powers Is this you?

20 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Powers?

The correct choice for your kids & babies!

Dr. Powers treated all three of my children. For about 14 years. We followed him to the location he is at now. I've never had any problems with the care he gave my children. When I moved out of state. I drove the two hours to his office for my kids appointments! Why because he is really that good. Yes his staff does have problems at times, but most places do, but things do work out. The fact is he treats children with great care and does a super job. He can be trusted and he is honest. My kids still to this day talk about him and love him very much. If you want to do right by your kids. Then Dr. Powers is the Dr for your children. My children are now 17, 15, 11. Sadly I have had to move again and live way to far away now to drive to his office. (Dr powers...Derek, Ellie, & Nicholas miss you very much)