Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas J Reid
Dr. Thomas J Reid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH, with another office in Dayton, OH. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Reid is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. Dr. Reid has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas J Reid has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 19
I never saw his face for three years following my diVinci hysterectomy in 2012 when I was diagnosed with uterine cancer stage 1a grade 2 with the extra risk factor called LVSI. I had 30 rounds of radiation. I only saw his PA for follow up and received no scans, no x-rays and no blood work; the PA only did a visual exam. As of last month I have been diagnosed with uterine metastasis in lungs, liver and many various nodes. If you go to this doctor, insist on above 'standard' follow-up. It could be the difference of you life.
Dr. Reid and his staff were exceptional during my experience with them. Right after my diagnosis at the hospital, I was in to see Dr. Reid the very next day so he could explain the surgery and try to calm all the fear I was going thru. His nurse called the day before surgery and was extremely kind and took her time to answer questions! And the surgery was successful and Dr. Reid was amazing throughout my entire ordeal! Would definitely recommend him! Excellent bedside manner! Thank yoy!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Reid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Miami Valley Hospital
Dr. Thomas J Reid accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas J Reid in this video.
Dr. Thomas J Reid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.