4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Reilly Jr?

Great Doc!

Wonderful bedside manner! Thorough & understandable explanation of diagnosis and prognosis. Nothing overdone with regards to treatment and rehab. Overall a pleasant and skillfull human being!

.Very professional, an expert in his field. I highly recommend Dr.Reilly.

Great doctor!! You may not be able to get an appointment on the spot, and You may have to wait awhile to be seen on the day of your appointment, but rest assured it is only because Dr. Reilly is a quality doctor who spends time with his patients. He is very willing to listen and answer questions. He is kind and compassionate and thorough. He took the conservative approach to treatment before recommending surgery. I will continue to recommend him to friends and family!!

Great Carpal Tunnel Surgeon

I went to Dr. Reilly for carpal tunnel in both hands. He ordered braces for me and later, as they worsened, gave me cortisone injections. He has a very warm, friendly manner and genuinely wanted me to be out of pain. Eventually, I was the one to bring up surgery...had the worst hand done first and the other a year and half later. The surgery and recovery were so easy, and only left a minor scar that you have to look for to see, so there is no reason to fear having this done. I would highly recommend Dr. Reilly and his staff. I averaged the wait time--it was anything from 10 minutes to an hour, depending on time of day and what he had experienced with his patients that day. I felt he always took time to answer my questions, so his patient sessions varied in time according to people's needs.

He was very warm and professional. I was very pleased with my visit. He answered all of my questions and showed me my xray and explained so I understood it. I would definetly recommend Dr. Reilly and his staff.

They want you to be there 15 minutes early for a wait time of 1 1/2 hours. First thing out of the doctors mouth we will need to do surgery. Nothing about trying rehab before doing surgery, I know they have a rehab center. I think he is to quick to suggest the knife! I know he is a surgeon but I believe everything should be tried before surgery when there are possible alternatives!

Dr. Thomas J Reilly Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.

Dr. Thomas J Reilly Jr Is this you?