Dr. Thomas Whalen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Whalen?

Posted on February 19th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Whalin for 12 years and he has helped me cope with fibromyalgia very successfully. He is compassionate, bright and ver skilled.

Love the office

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Dr. Whalen and staff have always been courteous, and friendly and always willing to work with you no matter what.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I consider Dr. Whalen to be a brilliant physician who really cares about his patients. He is relentless till he provides each individual with a plan of care that significantly improves their quality of life. He combines expertise with an empathetic approach to deliver holistic care to every patient he manages. He gave my mother 7 more years of life when other specialists had given up on her. I hope he never retires in my life time. My family would be lost without him. God bless him and his family. Thank you Dr. Whalen!

Posted on May 12th, 2015

He is the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Dr Whalen is a very compassionate, respectful and caring Dr and his bed side manner is outstanding! I have been attending this practice for over 8 years. Having a Dr that listens to your concerns is one above the rest. I wouldn't trade my Dr for anyone. It's really hard to find a Dr such as he. They don't come like that much anymore.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Dr Whalen has been helping me for over 10 years now and I think of him with the best Doctors there is. His office staff is professional and helpful. The man has returned me to a more normal life and I am so grateful to have him as my doctor.

Doctor appears to be great, office communication stinks.

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Doctor is knowledgeable and led me to understand some new concepts about my condition. However, a sleep study was scheduled and due to what I believe to be very poor communication with insurance company and/or clinic providing the procedure that was scripted--a procedure was cancelled by the insurance company. I had waited MONTHS on this appointment and now if it gets straightened, I'll likely wait months more. I was counting on this doctor's expertise, but I am not able to get past the first hurdle of tests due to a total lack of communication. And, can never get them on the phone--always AWAY from desk or on another line. Another office number on the net is a fax number. Phewy!!!! As if my time is not as important as the medical professions.

Pill pushu

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Fibromyalgia....hard to say let alone understand BUT

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Dr. Whalen will! Nobody gets what you are feeling unless ou suffer from this cruel illness and Dr. Whalen does. I 've been in terrible pain since I was 19 years old (1986) I did not discover this Dr. till 2001 and thank God I did. He helped me get back on my feet and manage my daily pain. Yeah, fibro sucks it always will but it least you will be in good hands (just ignore the adminstrative staff!)

The truth

Posted on May 4th, 2010

Kelly is an excellent at diagnosing, very talented. Dr. Whalen is a bit chatty. Sally is a detriment to the practice and Dr. Whalen could do much better by replacing her (opinion of the majority in the waiting area).

Very caring. Very professional

Posted on July 23rd, 2009

Dr. Whalen was very helpful concerning a problem my daughter was having. He got things moving quickly, followed up several times, and gave us what proved to be a very accurate assessment of the situation and how best to address it. We were very pleased with his attentiveness and the quality of care.

Posted on November 27th, 2017