Dr. Thomas J Wilkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Wilkins?

The Doctor and his staff are integrated to deliver what you need!

I have seen Dr. Wilkins for 7 years now. He is a fantastic doctor. During both of my pregnancies I had severe back pain. He worked cooperatively with my OB, and the physical therapist regarding my care. I still continue to have issues with my back and what I respect most about Dr. Wilkins is he always gives me multiple choices regarding treatment, and has Never pushed surgery. I am young and having surgery is the last thing I want to do; having a doctor that works to find the source of the pain/problem and alternatively fix it without cutting you open is a rare thing.

An excellent and caring physician!Thorough explanations in terms that could be easily understood, talked to us about options that we had and gave us the pros and cons of each.Would highly recommend.

Outstanding Visit

Spent a long time with me and my problem. First doctor who actually listened to what I felt was wrong, and allowed me to participate in my care.