Dr. Thomas L Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas L Jackson?

The entire staff was absolutely fabulous from the moment you walked in.

Happy with my results

After major weight loss I decided to have the extra skin removed. Dr. Jackson did amazing work and his staff was so nice and professional

Love this MD!

I highly recommend him.

He was everything I hoped for in a surgeon. He did excellent work. I couldn't be happier.

Excellent

Spectacular results. Such a nice guy and spent the time with me that I needed. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Jackson.

Dr.Jackson was a great choice he was very caring and his staff was there for me when and if I needed any thing. He had know problem taking me back in and doing some tweeking on one of my breast with know charge. I enjoyed my time in the office he is very pleasant.

Breast augmentation

Dr Jackson and his assistant are both very caring and compassionate. They made me feel at ease, was honest and informative about te surgery. Very helpful and caring about follow-up questions that I had. I would highly recommend him to any family/friend.

Professional

Breast Reduction: Excellent and experienced professional team. I was treated with respected and dignity, Dr Jackson answered all of my questions, recovery was much easier than i anticipated. I went back to work after five days, No tubes, surgical sites look clean and neat. Full range of motion in both arms and feeling in my nipples right after surgery. I have recommended Dr Jackson to a couple of my friends and would continue to do so. All I can say is "thank you Dr Jackson and staff". No more shoulder, neck, and upper back pain, no more custom made bras, my self confident has increased, I feel good and confident about my physical appearance, no more self conscience of my body image/physical appearance, no more size 16 tops and 12 bottoms, and the list goes on and on. You've certainly made this girl happy. To God be the glory.

Love him! Dr. Jackson and his staff are so kind and genuine!

Dr. Thomas L Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, IN.