Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas P Janssen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas P Janssen has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Dr. Thomas P Janssen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas P Janssen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I had left and right rotator cuff repairs in the last 11 months. Total recovery on the left. Right shoulder is still healing. Office nurse and scheduler were very helpful with all questions before procedures and all after care issues afterwards. Doctor Janssen and PA John were very informative and patient with all of my questions.
Dr. Janssen is a very caring and down to earth person. I had formed scar tissue in my knee after an acl surgery that the last doctor performed and released me when things were not normal and my knee would not straighten completely. I would definitely recommend him and appreciate his knowledge and compassion.
Dr. Janssen did my shoulder 13 years ago and my ankle this year. Both of these surgeries were extremely successful and he did a wonderful job. As I am writing this my 84 year old Mother is having shoulder surgery. These negative reviews on this site appear to be from people that try to work the workers comp system themselves. All of my injuries have been on my time and paid by me and my personal health insurance. All of the staff at Dr. Janssens office has always been very prompt and overly friendly!!!!!
Dr. Janssen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Thomas P Janssen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMcBride Orthopedic Hospital Clinic, 1110 N Lee Ave, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas P Janssen in this video.
Dr. Thomas P Janssen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.