Dr. Thomas P Janssen Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Thomas P Janssen?

Excellent care in all aspects

I had left and right rotator cuff repairs in the last 11 months. Total recovery on the left. Right shoulder is still healing. Office nurse and scheduler were very helpful with all questions before procedures and all after care issues afterwards. Doctor Janssen and PA John were very informative and patient with all of my questions.

Was there for 2nd opinion of shoulder.

Very satisfied

Dr. Janssen is a very caring and down to earth person. I had formed scar tissue in my knee after an acl surgery that the last doctor performed and released me when things were not normal and my knee would not straighten completely. I would definitely recommend him and appreciate his knowledge and compassion.

Hard to give a good review to a doctor who can't work in an existing patient who is in pain. You decide.

Miracle Man

Dr. Janssen did my shoulder 13 years ago and my ankle this year. Both of these surgeries were extremely successful and he did a wonderful job. As I am writing this my 84 year old Mother is having shoulder surgery. These negative reviews on this site appear to be from people that try to work the workers comp system themselves. All of my injuries have been on my time and paid by me and my personal health insurance. All of the staff at Dr. Janssens office has always been very prompt and overly friendly!!!!!

Very good results

I saw Dr. Janssen a few years ago for a worker's comp injury. Ended up having open shoulder surgery. Excellent results. I can't believe I'm better off now than before the injury. Very professional staff at the surgery center. A few years later I decided to have my other shoulder fixed before it got worse. Since it wasn't WC, I chose a local surgeon in SW Oklahoma. Even though the second was not as involved (no complete tears) the results were nowhere close to the one Dr Janssen repaired. I'm in a unique position to compare somewhat similar surgeries by two different doctors. From my experience Dr Janssen did an excellent job on my repair.

We LoVe Dr. J

Dr. Jansenn has now operated on my mother twice and my mother-in-law is now going to him. What we love is his bedside manner, his competence and his wonderful staff. His PA is top-notch and a wonderful man. You can tell that they collaborate on all of their patients

A Fine Doctor

Dr Janssen performed bi-lateral knee replacements for me a few short years ago. I could not believe what a super job he did. I was in the hospital 4 days and rehab in the hospital four days. No additional rehab. That was in 06 and 07 and I never had a problem even though I was 78 at the time.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

This so called doctor is easy to get into see and there is a reason for that. He doesn't do anything for you. After three months of him not doing anything or listening to my complaints I was able to get workmans comp to let me go to another doctor. Got the tests that should have been run earlier and the problem was found. Surgery was the only way to repair the tear that I had. After surgery I had immediate relief and was finally on the road of recovery.

great doctor

from the ring familywent to see this doc he is very understanding.theres not one bad thing to say about himor his staff. thank you doctor janssen

Appointment easy to get, doctor doesnt bother really listening to patient and just looks at scans then informs patient needs surgery. Not really unprofessional but also not willing to hear the patient. Rush job, comes in and is too busy to spend time with the patient. I don't think he really wants to bother wasting time with patients and tries to bill as many people as he can in a day.His staff are very rude, had to reschedule and secretary threatened to cancel surgery, then wouldnt listen on the phone and hung up. Definately a place where its completely about the money first and the patient second/third/last. Needless to say no surgery was done and I as well as anyone reading this should avoid this doctor if you can.

I now understand

Glad I didn't have a serious injury...I now understand why it was so easy to get an appointment to see him in a couple of days

Dr. Thomas P Janssen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.