- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas W Jernigan III MD
Dr. Thomas W Jernigan III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Union City, TN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas W Jernigan III has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Thomas W Jernigan III has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Thomas W Jernigan III is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Filthy office, rude staff & rude doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas W Jernigan III - Posted on January 21st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas W Jernigan III - Posted on September 11th, 2015
A Doctor who Cares
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas W Jernigan III - Posted on June 13th, 2011
I was blessed to call Dr. Jernigan my doctor. What initially struck me was the care and compassion he shows his patients. He always took time to sit down, talk, and answer all of my questions. He conveyed genuine concern, and, though he was busy, I felt like I was important to him as a patient. He is is a very intelligent and skilled physician. I would recommend Dr. Jernigan to anyone looking for a caring, brilliant surgeon.
20 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Thomas W Jernigan III Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Thomas W Jernigan III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Union City, TN.