Dr. Thomas W Johnson Jr Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas W Johnson Jr?

There is a reason that it is easy to get an appointment with this Dr, anyone who has been under his care would likely seek help elsewhere. He doesn't seem to know what he is doing. I would never recommend him...

Not very professional. Does not seem to listen to you. Poor follow-up.

Don't bother!

After seeing my mother in the hospital and waiting 2 weeks for an appt, she arrived early only to find out he was out of town. The office never bothered to notify her. Also, questionable about her diagnosis. Two weeks wasted that we could have seen another doctor.

Astoundingly rude

I suppose he is competent; however while being treated at Audobon Hospital he failed to completely read the eeg or my MRI, then went to check them after I told him what the other doctor said they found. Then he told me I may have epilepsy but argued with me because I told him the staff said I had a seizure. I was confused by the continued contradictions by doctors and nurses and instead of being patient, he stormed out. He had made a follow up apt. with another doctor in his practice telling me he was way too busy and in high demand. The apt. was for almost three months out. He is arrogant and this was the most confusing drs consult I've ever had. Even the nurse complained to the hospital because she couldn't believe the way he talked to me and my husband. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Worst Experience with a Doctor Ever

I found this man to be verbally abusive, invalidating, rude, sexist, and narcissistic. He interrupted me every time I tried to explain the symptoms I have experienced, telling me my symptoms were "impossible." I ended up walking out on the appt, and he referred me to another specialist who told me my symptoms are not related to their area of specialty and that I need to go back to my PCP for another referral to a neurologist. This man has no idea what he's doing.